The Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry (FIPI) is an apex society of entities in the hydrocarbon sector and acts as an industry interface with government and regulatory authorities.
FIPI is looking for talented, passionate, proactive and self-motivated individual with proven leadership abilities for induction at top-management level. The prospective candidate should have a zeal and flair to serve the petroleum industry and should have the ability to play a key role in the evolution of government policies which are in the best interest of the industry as well as the nation.
The following position is currently open at FIPI:
• Director (Exploration & Production) – 1 Post
Job Description for the said position as well as application form can be accessed from the following link:
Important Instructions for filling-up the Application Form:
1. Please go through the detailed job description and ensure that you meet all the eligibility requirements and other conditions specified therein, before you start filling-up the Application Form. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of their suitability for the post to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process or after appointment, it is found that the candidate has furnished false or wrong information, his/her candidature will be rejected/appointment will be terminated.
2. Those applying must possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile no. for applying as the same will be used for future correspondence with the applicants.
3. Candidates should download the requisite application form and send the same (duly filled-in & signed) along with required documents (as mentioned in the application form) through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Application should be submitted strictly as per the format prescribed.
5. Candidates are NOT required to submit a hard copy of the application form to FIPI at the initial stage.
Shortlisted candidates shall only be contacted for a personal interaction with the Search & Remuneration/Selection Committee. The decision of FIPI with regard to selection/rejection of a particular candidate will be final and binding and it cannot be challenged in a court of law or questioned otherwise.
FIPI reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process at any time without citing any reason thereof.
The last date for receipt of the Application Form is 26.08.2023