The Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry (FIPI) is an apex Society of entities in the hydrocarbon sector and acts as an industry interface with Government and regulatory authorities. It helps in resolution of issues and evolution of policies and regulations. It represents the industry on Government bodies, committees and task forces and has been submitting recommendations to the Government on behalf of the industry on various issues.
It aims to be the most effective and influential voice of the oil & gas industry to facilitate its development as a globally competitive industry in India that enjoys the respect and trust of the society.View More
- FIPI Oil and Gas Awards 2022 - Date extended for receipt of applications - September 30, 2022
- FIPI organises Webinar on Webinar on Basic Refining Economics and Relevance of Planning on July 30, 2022
- FIPI organises Webinar on Energy Transition & Decarbonization - Role of LNG & Application of CCUS on June 08, 2022
- FIPI organises Webinar on Sustainable Aviation Fuel on April 05, 2022
- Launching the Audio-Visual song on vaccination sung by Padma Shri Kailash Kher
Oil & Gas in Media
- Why are fuel prices at pumps not going down?
- EV maintenance costs vs petrol/ diesel cars: Are electric cars cheaper to own?
- India Must Add 188 GW of Renewable Capacity in the Next Five Years to Meet Peak Demand: CEA
- With less than four month to go, India still 39GW away from its 2022 solar target: Report View More
"In India we want to create a large market for hydrogen and more emphasis will be on green hydrogen."
- Tarun Kapoor
"The rise of India means: a rise in trade opportunities with a nation that you can trust, a rise in global integration with increasing openness, a rise in your competitiveness with access to a market which offers scale"
- Prime Minister
Shri Narendra Modi
"India based supply chains will be a great contribution to both economic development & security. There is a need to diversify the global supply chain and India is at the forefront of understanding that."
- Dr. Daniel Yergin
Vice Chairman, IHS Markit Ltd
"What we are advocating in this energy transition is how to decarbonise the energy systems, not how to promote one source over another."
- Mohammad Barkindo
"Oil & Gas will continue to play a significant role in Indian energy mix. However, share of new & alternate energy sources, such as renewables will continue to rise."
- Shri S.M. Vaidya
Chairman, FIPI & Chairman, IOCL
"Indian oil and gas companies are focusing more on green energy investments to reduce carbon footprints."
- Dharmendra Pradhan